Lockheed Martin Items Analyst Asc - Intern in Marietta, Georgia
Description: · Liaise between Kit Management and MRP Planning to help co-ordinate OBOM maintenance
· Experience and ability to plan/ process material kit requirements while liaising with the ‘planner of record’ on an as needed or exception basis
· Ability to facilitate the establishment of new material Top Kits and Sub-kits in SAP
· Assist with investigating MBOM errors in kits (check MBOM against EBOM)
· Request and Manage corrections to Top Kits and Sub-kits in SAP
· Process location transfers of Top Kits and Sub-kits between Kitting Locations
· Manage Kit Changes and Redline updates by managing cut-ins for changes
· Experience and ability to anticipate, identify, process and recover material kit shortages
· Work with Tech Pubs to improve the alignment of the Kit List with the MBOM/OBOM, and reduce the amount of Kit List revisions
· Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
· Extensive experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly the use of Excel and Power Point in the preparation of graphs, charts and presentations
· Must be able to work well with others to gather and analyze data and to accomplish complex tasks
· Customer Service skills. Able to effectively and professionally represent Kit Management to our customers and stakeholders
· Experience with SAP or similar ERP system, particularly the use of reporting capabilities to gather data for compiling performance metrics
· General knowledge of the Department of Defense Supply System would be helpful
· Extensive background and experience in the supply logistics, supply chain management, and 3PL
· Candidate must possess excellent communication skills (Written and Speaking) and have the ability to multitask and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs