Lockheed Martin Items Analyst - Level 2 in Marietta, Georgia
Description: We are Lockheed Martin
This position will be responsible for the Supply Operations planning and execution effort associated with Air Mobility & Maritime Missions (AMMM) including C-130, C-5, LM-100J, & P-3 Weapons Systems.
• The candidate will be the principle point of contact regarding the effort to order spares, repairs, and provide status through the ordering systems to ensure delivery within contractual timeframes
• Successful candidate must possess management ability, skills, and foresight to direct, re-order, and coordinate asset movements within the pool of program assets that will best support the immediate and forecasted needs
The candidate will also support proposal development, project management, and finance management teams’ daily task and responsibilities include:
• Supply and Logistical support in the procurement/ manufacture and repair of AMMM aircraft spare and Manage repair action in accordance with customer orders to achieve timely repair and return of assets
• Provide Supply Chain Management material demands for a group parts and material requirements; to include procurement, storage, shipment to and from repair sites, import/export coordination, and asset tracking
• Manage repair and purchase orders from USG, FMS, and DCS customers
• Generate requisitions for repair action in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (SAP)
• Generate repair and logistics status using Government On-line Logistics Database (GOLD)
• Manage repair action in accordance with customer orders to achieve timely repair and return of assets
• Preparing and/or coordinating required documentation for repair and transportation
• Acquire data associated with each repair action. Tracking and reporting status of repair action until each repair is complete
• Must be a US Citizen. This position requires special accesses
A level 2 employee Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Marietta, GA Discover Marietta.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
Experience with MRP management systems including but not limited to SAP
Ability to travel
• Experience with performance-based logistics (PBL); third party Logistics providers, weapon system acquisition, operational support or program management
• Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities
• Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills with prior experience managing complex tasks and suppliers
• Knowledge of the following MRP management systems: SAP, GOLD, and logistics
• Ability to work under pressure in a high-paced environment
• Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to multitask and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly the use of Excel and Power Point in the preparation of graphs, charts and presentations
Clearance Level: None
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Logistics
- Lockheed Martin Jobs