Lockheed Martin Software Engineer - C5 & C130J - Level 3 in Marietta, Georgia
Description: We are Lockheed Martin
You will be expected to work within a team of systems and software engineers to design, develop, test and maintain Air Mobility C-130J and C-5 integrated software products. Must be capable of working effectively within a configuration managed software development environment across all phases of the project life cycle. Adherence to rigorous company and program specific software development processes (PM 4001) is minimum.
Systems and Software development experience including requirements analysis, high-level and detailed design, coding, integration and test is minimum. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to shape consensus among peers while shaping excellent relationships across Agile Development Teams.
***Must be a U.S. Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.***
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
· Paid time off
· Work/life balance
· Career development
· Mentorship opportunities
· Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Marietta, GA Discover Marietta.
• Bachelors degree or above from an accredited college in computer science, computer engineering and/or electrical engineering, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Ada95, C, C++, and/or Java
• Knowledge of DOORS, Jira, Confluence, and/or Gitlab
• Experience with Adacore and/or Linux and associated development toolchains
• Experience with Agile methodology and tools in the development, integration, and test of complex software systems and environments.
• Experience with Python, Linux, and/or GHS OS
• Experience with DO-178B/C.
• Experience with compilers, debuggers, static/dynamic code analysis tools.
• Experience with Rational Apex development environment
• Experience with Windows Visual Studio development environment
• Experience with leading process improvement initiatives.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
• Ability to recommend metrics that help agile teams and organizations measure and improve their effectiveness and increase their value delivery.
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Software Engineering
- Lockheed Martin Jobs