Lockheed Martin MMSC/LCS Ship Superintendent in Marinette, Wisconsin
Description: Position will support the MMSC/LCS Construction Program on sight in Marinette Wisconsin. Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to: Ship Superintendent and assisting in the development and execution of the LM MMSC/LCS Production Strategy. The Monitoring of Shipboard Systems / Equipment design, installation and operations. The development of metrics to document and track equipment /system condition and maturity while continuously assessing and reporting shipboard systems and subsystem equipment status. Interface with other MMSC/LCS Design and Construction, Class Design Services, IPT, ISEA functions and the construction yard on identifying and resolving design and vendor interface issues, scheduling and establishing priorities. Assist the Onsite Production Manager as directed in support of overall construction efforts.
• Strong technical background with HM&E
• The ideal candidate must possess good communications skills, be able to perform multiple tasks, have self-management and decision-making skills, travel and work independently and be teamwork orientated.
• Extensive experience planning, coordinating, and executing complex projects, including all technical, schedule, and budget aspects.
• Communication skills required for effective interface with management, ship constructor, vendors, and the customer on complex program and technical aspects and issues.
• Analytical skills to effectively track, manage, and status multiple technical and construction items and issues.
• In Depth knowledge of the shipbuilding process ranging from design to installations and activations.
• Ability to research design and implementation issues, read and translate ship drawings, and communicate construction approaches and deficiencies.
• Sound knowledge and experience with international regulatory body requirements, classification standards, marine engineering practices, specifications and rules.
• Ability to monitor and evaluate schedule and cost performance including review of ongoing and upcoming projects, investigating late/over and under budget activities, and assisting project supervision in findings and solutions.
• Ability to perform analysis and studies in depth, make professional presentations, and keep up with technical advancements.
• Knowledge of MMSC/LCS Program.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs