Cardinal Health Senior Consultant, Account Management in Massachusetts
What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going client relationships with an assigned strategic account. Provides client with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to service requests, inquiries, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides service information to clients and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase revenue in an existing client relationship.
Customer Engagement Team
- This team is responsible for proactive oversight of the end-to-end service experience for Strategic Clients to ensure a frictionless customer experience, enable sales team selling time and building a healthier future.
- Leverages data and analytics to identify and interpret trends, understand root cause and drive sustainable solutions
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to provide a holistic view of the customer experience to the Client and key stakeholders
- Proactively executes on opportunities for improvement and leads projects of moderate scope and complexity to prevent or mitigate service disruption
- Exercises influential leadership, working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure a seamless client experience
- Drive digital enablement, Cardinal Market adoption and executes automation for routine communications and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or related business experience, preferred
- 6-8 years’ experience in related field, preferred
- Project / Change management skills
- Strong executive presentations skills
- Influential Leadership (direct client interaction, internal business partners)
- Relationship Management(sales, clients, key stakeholders)
- Negotiation Skills (strategicsolutions) preferred
- Innovative critical thinking capabilities preferred
- Customer/vendor credentialing is required (this may include vaccinations). More details will be provided during if you are selected for an interview.
- Interacts withCorporate Executives and leadership levels across the supply chain
- Will serve as primary point of contact to the client for all Cardinal Health sales, operations, and services
- Facilitate communication between client and various Cardinal Health departments, to maintain and grow relationship between client and Cardinal Health U.S. Products and Distribution
- Define and measure performance ofpotential/implementedsolutions versus expectations to highlight the value of partnering with Cardinal Health
- Engage clients in distribution solution updates to continually manage client expectations and perceptions through strong and widespread communication
- Design and facilitate implementation of Customer Experience programs to drive significant performance improvement for IDN including inventory/sourcing, supply chain quality, pricing management and customer service.
- Monitor and address contract compliance by CAH and client
- Advanced data and analytics skills utilized to track and sustain continuous improvement for initiatives and routine business needs
- Present Key Performance Indicators and Scoreboards to client and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct discovery to identify process improvement opportunities for both the client and Cardinal Health to reduce complexity and/or improve efficiency to improve total delivered cost.
- Develop and implement programs designed to address profitability, safety, and business continuity objectives
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Cardinal Health and client industry (ex. competition, terminology, technology, reimbursement, and govt. regulation, etc.) that contribute to discussions regarding optimal service offering, business plans, etc.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- May require up to 35% travel, client onsite visits and adherence to client/facility policies as well as vendor credentialling requirements.
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Completes work Independently and determines method for completion of new projects
- Development of and adherence to Leader Standard Work
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs