Northrop Grumman Principal/Sr Principal LDAP Systems Engineer / Active DoD Secret Clearance / 8570 IAT III Certification in McLean, Virginia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is currently looking for a Principal / Senior Principal LDAP Engineer to support Directory Services for the enhanced Identity & Credential Access Management (ICAM) service for Army Knowledge Online (AKO). This position will be located in McLean, VA (primary location); or Fort Belvoir, VA (secondary location). Full-time/Part-time telework may be available pending client directive.
As part of an integrated project team you will get to use your technical knowledge and experience in the design, implementation and testing of a secure, scalable ICAM and LDAP-based security infrastructure. The Engineer will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, and develop ICAM and LDAP schema designs. The candidate will be responsible for operational plans for populating, maintaining, operating, deploying and enhancing various forms of Enterprise-level Identity Systems, directories, databases. The candidate will also help define the security framework used for authentication, single sign-on, and the overall ICAM system.
• Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of policies.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function as a Project Leader.
• Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require ingenuity and creativity.
• Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet DoD security requirements.
• Participates in project performance/process improvement teams.
• Works with multiple teams at AKO to develop, document, and verify policies.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below
Job Category : Engineering
- Northrop Grumman Jobs