Hilton Senior Associate Quality Engineer in McLean, Virginia
***The location for this position is virtual/remote***
This is your chance to be a part of an in-house Technology team that’s creating consumer-facing, cutting-edge technologies revolutionizing the hospitality industry around the world! As a Senior Associate Quality Engineer, you will bring your technical skills to our award-winning culture. On the Mobile Quality Engineering team reporting to Manager Mobile Quality Engineering, you will support innovative projects including integrated testing of new Android and/or iOS apps.
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel with room rates as low as $40/night
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount
- Paid parental leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Learn more about the rest of our benefits (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/benefits)
At Hilton, we believe every Team Member is a leader. Our company is committed to offering leadership development opportunities through every step of a Team Member’s career journey and at every level, both in our hotels and across corporate. Hilton’s leadership development framework focuses on developing core leadership skills and business insight through a range of programs and approaches to meet varying learning needs and preferences.
**Available benefits may vary depending upon terms and conditions of employment and are subject to the terms and conditions of the plans.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Your role is important and below are some of the key job duties that make your work unique.
What your day-to-day will be like:
- Author detailed test cases and implement hands-on testing of iOS and Android native apps on real devices (e.g. iPhone, Android phones, tablets, and watches) including full Integration and End to End User Testing
- Detect, solve, and report quality problems and end-user issues
- Build defect/bug tickets and reports based on test findings
- Configure workstation and test devices with all setup details to prepare for testing
How you will collaborate with others:
- Work closely multi-functionally to help discover and eliminate issues through testing end user and business workflows
- Test on-site at property locations (as needed)
What projects you will take ownership of:
- Participate in the rebuild of Android and/or iOS app through coordinated testing
WHY YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT
You have these minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of professional experience within Technology or a related field
- Two (2) years of professional experience in mobile applications quality assurance
- Experience with XCode for iOS and/or Android Studio for Android
- Experience with Charles Proxy or equivalent tool
- Travel up to 10%
It would be useful if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 6 years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 12 years of Technology related experience
- Five (5) years of professional experience within Technology or a related field
- Knowledge of mobile app deploying to test app stores
- Experience with Agile delivery
WHAT IT IS LIKE WORKING FOR HILTON
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/brands) . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more-than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces. Check out the Hilton Careers blog (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/blog) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hiltoncareers/) to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
It is the policy of Hilton to employ qualified persons without regard to the individual’s color, race, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medication conditions), gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, status as a protected veteran, disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable law, genetic information, or any other protected group status as defined by and subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Hilton’s commitment to equal employment opportunity supports the attraction and retention of a diverse workforce that will enhance our competitiveness in attracting Team Members, customers, corporate partners, and owners.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position and provide other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the application process.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, access to our employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount, a 401(k) savings plan, 20 days of paid time off accruing over your first year of employment and increasing up to 25 days after completing one year of full employment, up to 12 weeks of parental leave for birth parents and 4 weeks for non-birth parents, 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays throughout the year, up to 5 bereavement days, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, an employee assistance program, travel insurance, a legal services program, an educational assistance program, adoption assistance, a backup childcare program, pre-tax commuter benefit and our travel discount. The annual salary range for this role is $85,000-$120,000 and is determined based on applicable and specialized experience and location.Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.#LI-REMOTE
Job: Software Engineering
Title: Senior Associate Quality Engineer
Requisition ID: COR013Q3
- Hilton Jobs