HCA, Hospital Corporation of America EEG Technician in Miami, Florida
EEG Technician Part Time, Day Shift, 0.6 FTE Kendall Regional Medical Center Miami, FL * * Facility Description:
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical, women’s and children’s services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and the other at The Palms Town & Country.
Located in west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American Burn Association verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience a dynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionals for their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendly community? * * Benefits:
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Reimbursement & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- And more! Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
*Job Description: * The EEG Technician practicing in the Neurodiagnostic department provides the professional care necessary to achieve the goal of the Neurodiagnostic Program, for the diagnosing of the Neonate, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric patient population of Kendall Regional Medical Center this is in accordance with specific guidelines of practice. Maintains a safe and efficient working Neurodiagnostic department that follows the policies and procedures of Kendall Regional Medical Center, and the Neurodiagnostic department.
- High School Diploma/equivalent; Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years related EEG experience.
- Registered EEG Technician (REEGT).
- BLS health care provider; ACLS preferred.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: EEG Technician
Location: Florida-Miami-Kendall Regional Medical Center - Kendall
Requisition ID: 01356-13539