Cargill Import Compliance Operations Analyst in Miami, Florida
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Import Compliance Operations Analyst will perform fundamental activities using a basic level of trade compliance operations knowledge. Using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, you'll collaborate with multiple business units to drive continuous improvement.
• Validate and coordinate logistics and transportation as well as import transactional requirements, fulfilling regulatory requirements and executing customs clearance.
• Ensure compliance with free-time demurrage and maintain relationships with standard partners.
• Independently review or prepare documents to meet legal and fiscal requirements.
• Manage client interaction and business partnerships to support global trade compliance, collaborating to implement solutions.
• Execute trade activities, maintaining partnerships, to meet global trade compliance goals.
• Perform data (management, analysis and reporting) requirements to analyze risk trends based on audits, and monitor various metrics and reports.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience in import operations
• Customshouse Broker License and/or CCS strongly preferred
• Experience managing SAP and global trade services
• Knowledge of incoterms
• Minimum four years of experience in customs import
• Bilingual (English and any other language)
*The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
*Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
*This position is located in Miami, FL
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs