Cargill Regional Process & Work Transition Specialist - 18 months term in Miami, Florida
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Regional Process & Work Transition Specialist helps oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects. We seek a professional who will contribute to and review the project proposal to resolve timeframe, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
This role requires the ability to manage change, build trust with project team and stakeholders. Must be able to communicate effectively, influence, demonstrate leadership and behaviors that are consistent with Cargill Values and high performance.
• Support transition scope definition as a part of cross-border process review (Business, teams, locations, number of FTEs to be transitioned).
• Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
• Oversee and support transition operational review process.
• Support process documentation creation, track of progress, and serve as first point for review.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Advanced knowledge on customs regulations.
• Experience in the areas of customs, import/export for countries in North America
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• SAP / GTS knowledge.
• Project Management skills
• Provide direction, delegating and removing obstacles to get work done.
• Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs