Cardinal Health Senior Product Manager, Interfaces, WaveMark in Michigan
Ideal candidates will work within the Eastern time zone.
What Product Management and Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Marketing is responsible for assessing customer needs, market conditions and competition to inform business strategy. Marketing implements the strategy through developing, commercializing and monitoring the appropriate products and services.
Product Management and Development is responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products for the company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs.
WaveMark is a scalable, enterprise-level, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that integrates with clinical and financial systems for healthcare customers. Our supply management and workflow solution provides the visibility and actionable insights to enable a clinically integrated, digitally automated supply chain to improve patient outcomes. We offer best in class service & technology that integrates with clinical and financial systems leveraging cloud-based software, an advanced analytics platform and a portfolio of data capture hardware solutions.
We are seeking high-energy, customer-focused team members to join the Cardinal Health team and lead the industry in optimizing supply chain, inventory management, clinical workflow practices and developing the clinically integrated supply chain.
As Senior Product Manager, Interfaces for WaveMark, you will be responsible for the success of Interfaces portfolio for WaveMark, overseeing it throughout the product lifecycle from inception to design, build, launch, growth and end of life. You will be a key enabler of business growth by soliciting insights from internal and external stakeholders, optimizing the product roadmap and on-time delivery of the product roadmap. You’ll be a key contributor to Cardinal Health’s top-line and bottom-line business success.
The ideal candidate is experienced in product management with substantial interfaces, system integration and/or enterprise software experience, that enables driving big-picture portfolio strategy as well being able to translate that into user-story-level issues. The candidate is a strong communicator and consensus-builder, bringing together market/business needs and technical teams. The candidate is fluent in both ‘health care end user’ and developer-speak.
- Conduct customer research to gather insights, understand personas and customer needs
- Collect and analyze competitive intelligence and market developments to guide development efforts, in collaboration with Product Marketing
- Utilize and drive continuous improvement of Product Marketing & Management Operating Model and processes to ensure delivery of product roadmap that is innovative, high quality and leads to high customer adoption
- Deliver on the vision and strategy for the Interface product portfolio in alignment with overall business strategy
- Provide direction to the product development engineering team and oversee product development
- Following the operating model processes, consistently prioritize and plan product enhancements and drive collaborative approach with cross-organizational team
- Develop and present the business case for products and master features throughout the various op model stage-gates to drive the right business decision making
- Coordinate the creation of prototypes and testing of product concepts throughout the development cycle, including managing customer beta initiatives
- Document product requirements, user stories and artifacts to support the product development process
- Coordinate activities to ensure new offering readiness, including the desired capabilities and other delivery and launch related deliverables
- Provide support to sales as needed to support the delivery of new solutions
- Monitor product adoption and use, collect customer feedback and integrate into portfolio strategy
- Monitor the success of the technology portfolio solution with key performance metrics; including customer adoption and launch metrics to include on time delivery within budget
- Cross-functional communication across the organization
- Initiate or manage relevant strategic partnerships including with third-party vendors as needed
- Assist in managing and resolving customer escalations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, Advance degree preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience, including within technology and/or software development solutions preferred
- Healthcare technical experience a huge plus and/or work in related segments surrounding system integration, supply chain, or inventory management preferred
- Strong administrative and management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs and objectives to tactical project execution
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership, including stakeholder engagement with sales, marketing, operational and engineering/technical functions
- Highly collaborative, able to navigate differing perspectives across multiple functions
- Stellar conceptualization skills – demonstrated ability to visualize complex concepts in a way that drives understanding and decision-making
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal & presentation). Able to bring business and technical people together around clear product concepts, and motivate them to deliver whole, working solutions
- Agile experience: strong partnering with Engineering related to roadmap planning, strategy and delivery
- Ability to travel up to 20-30%
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs