Hilton Assistant Restaurant Manager - Hilton Minneapolis in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Hilton Minneapolis is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team! In this role you will assist the operations team in overseeing and leading our restaurant outlets and in-room dining.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? We have some exciting NEW and upgraded additions to our Food and Beverage offerings and are looking for a leader with the desire to help us develop and refine!
Check us out: Food Drink (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/mspmhhh-hilton-minneapolis/dining/) | Hilton Minneapolis (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/mspmhhh-hilton-minneapolis/)
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive in a high-volume environment with a passion for guest satisfaction and creating memorable experiences
- Have a solid beverage knowledge, including: wines, cocktails, beers, spirits
- Have previous experience in a union atmosphere, with a natural and positive approach to hospitality leadership
The preferred candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a multi-outlet operation
- Have previous experience in a mid-high volume, beverage driven atmosphere
This is a Full-Time position, candidates will need full availability including: nights, weekends and holidays.
Growing and developing our team into the future leaders of the hospitality world is engrained in our culture. We are excited to provide you with the experience and knowledge that will continue to excel your career!
...Interested? Apply to join our team today!
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the management of operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Assist in monitoring and assessing product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in initiating and implementing marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager - Hilton Minneapolis
Requisition ID: HOT09J7L
- Hilton Jobs