Cargill Sanitation I - 3rd Shift - Full Time - Monticello, Minnesota in Monticello, Minnesota
This is a full-time position is located in Monticello, Minnesota
Please note you may receive calls from a 952 area code if you are considered for the position.
Note this position does not provide any type of relocation assistance.
Cargill Protein is the umbrella organization of Cargill’s North American beef, turkey, and food distribution businesses. Our businesses based in Wichita, Kansas, provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 28,000 people in the US and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities.
The Monticello and Big Lake facilities are a leading marketer of high value, further-processed egg products. We are dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and distinctive solutions, including refrigerated and frozen liquid eggs, egg patties, omelets, and French Toast.
Accountable for cleanliness and housekeeping duties in a fast-paced manufacturing environment ensuring the plant is food safe and ready for production the following day. Duties include:
• Disassembling and re-assembling equipment, power washing, sanitizing, scrubbing on hands and knees, lifting, carrying, and pushing containers;
• Proper chemical use;
• Follow and champion personal and food safety policies and procedures as well as reporting any and all concerns or violations to the Leadership Team; and
• Other duties as assigned.
Please note that a majority of roles within the Monticello facility work with pork products and/or are in the same room with both pork and non-pork meat products.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Must have basic math skills ( Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
• Must be willing to work in hot, cold and wet environment with cleaning chemicals.
• Ability to work overtime, including weekends and/or holidays as needed with advanced notice.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Must be 18 years or older
• Previous food manufacturing experience.
• Previous experience in a fast paced, safety focused environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs