Lockheed Martin Software Architect in Moorestown, New Jersey
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Are you an accomplished Software Engineering Architect team member? This dynamic position supports a talented Lockheed Martin team responsible for the engineering of Machinery Control and Automation Systems used on naval ships and other applications.
The successful candidate in this role will act as a software team member and execute with the team through various program milestones. As a member of the Control System Software team, you will be involved in all phases of the program lifecycle and support the Product Line Engineering team. Candidate should have experience with developing and maintaining software architectures, including keeping several baselines running concurrently. The Control System Software team works across multiple engineering teams supporting multiple programs to drive mission success for the Machinery Control and Automation Systems portfolio.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related subject area, or equivalent experience/combined education and minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- Demonstrated proficient usage of C++ and Java programming languages in a software architect role.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, concepts and full lifecycle agile development.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
- Integration and Unit Test experience leveraging:
1. Built-In-Test (BIT)
2. Hardware in the Loop (HWIL)
3. Software in the Loop (SIL)
- Ability to present technical information to a greater audience
- Experience leading technical teams on a common product or family of products
- Willingness and ability to support travel of 50% or greater through 2022.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs