Lockheed Martin SR Systems Administrator in Moorestown, New Jersey
Description: Seeking a Linux/Windows System Administrator in Moorestown, NJ. Duties include: hardware and software installation / de-installation (COTS and custom software), fault detection and fault isolation, volume backups, system monitoring and clean up, user support and working knowledge of internal/external network interfaces. Looking for a candidate who can provide problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Candidate must have the ability to write scripts in at least one administrative language, multiple languages will be a plus. Candidate must have excellent customer and interpersonal skills. Able to blend technical skills and responsibility to user needs. Candidate must be detail oriented and able to process multiple jobs at the same time. Familiarity with all facets of system administration including; tactical environments, network operations, user account creation and management, security OS patching as well as security auditing is a must. Knowledge of RMF (Risk Management Framework) Compliance and familiarity with the DISA STIG’s are helpful. Security + Certification is mandatory. Candidate must have skilled Windows and Linux background, as well as a strong desire of advancing their knowledge in each.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance required
- Linux/Windows System Administration skills
- Security+ certification
- Knowledge and ability to work with third party products, as required
- Ability to work independently in a lab environment
- Ability to be accepted into Special Access Programs
- Experienced in the installation of COTS-based computer systems.
- Experience solving end-user computer system problems and improving performance on the following platforms/operating systems: Linux RedHat& RedHawk.
- Working knowledge of data communications and networking
- Integration and test experience
- 2-5 years’ experience supporting UNIX based users on a LAN, including operating systems
- Experience working on AEGIS Computer Systems
- Experience working with customer/user representatives
- Experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Ability to create technical documentation including hardware configuration and equipment
- Experience in the development of system-based toolsets
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and AutoCAD a plus, i.e. maintaining Rack Hardware layouts and documentation
- Ability to provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken): ability to communicate across
all functions (Tech Ops, IT, PMO, Sourcing) and all levels within LM, as well as
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs