Lockheed Martin Expeditor - Supplier Manager in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: - Obtain weekly delivery information from Suppliers and expedite as appropriate to meet internal schedule requirements.
- Utilize LM Critical Tracking Tool to identify and improve forecasted delivery dates in support of urgent business needs.
- Adjust Supplier Purchase Order delivery dates in P2P as warranted.
- Meet department goals for on time to contract and on time to promise schedule dates.
- Assist in resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Work with Engineering, Quality and Buyers to resolve drawing and performance specification issues
- Microsoft Office skills proficiency (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working Knowledge of P2P Procure to Pay System
- Experience with Mechanical Hardware Procurements
- Government Procurement experience
- Machine Shop/ Metal Fabrication knowledge
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.