HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Assistant Director Surgical and Specialty Supplies in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package, and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(k) with match, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment assistance. In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive. Incentive measures may include HCA financial performance, line of business financial performance, quality, operational indicators or performance goals.
As the Assistant Director for Surgical and Specialty Services, you are responsible for Supply Chain operations in Surgical Services and Specialty Services (SSS) for facilities. You are responsible for implementing standard Supply Chain operating model in SSS to optimize and enhance operating results in the facility. You will also develope, enhance and implement clinical initiatives that impact supplies, inventory control, case cart process, preference card management and revenue integrity. You will work closely with SSS staff and physicians to ensure that service levels are elevated to meet the needs of our surgical teams. The Assistant Director also reviews operational metrics and Key Point Indicators (KPI) to help the facility develop action plans to achieve metric goals, KPI goals and operational efficiencies and reports those results routinely to facility and division leadership. The Assistant Director is accountable for understanding and ensuring that facility meets the industry quality and safety standards i.e. (TJC, AORN, OSHA, etc.) You are responsible for ensuring all Division and Corporate initiatives are completed as well as being responsible for training of Surgical and Specialty Services Staff.
In this role, you will:*
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in supply chain operations, supply expense management, and supply chain clinical integration
- Establish a clinically driven culture in Supply Chain through building strong alliances with hospital executives, CMO’s, physicians, and clinicians
- Establish and meet expense savings goals for the facility
- Facilitate the standardization of products and optimization of supply utilization through effective collaboration with physicians and clinicians.
- Execute infrastructure project plans the facility, including the implementation of the standardization programs for all supply chain functions (ie. SMART cleanup, master file standardization, online requisitioning, and EDI).
Coordinate, manage, and evaluate facility supply chain personnel against the Supply chain model
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Finance, or similar required
- Minimum of three years' hospital management experience required
- Minimum of three years’ experience in large capacity surgical/cardiac facility preferred
- Large hospital, multiple campus facility experience preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for our parent company, HCA Healthcare, which ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years, and HCA Healthcare ranks in the Fortune 100. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Assistant Director Surgical and Specialty Supplies
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06858-33026