HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Clinical Data Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
Senior Clinical Data Manager – Work From Home
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Sarah Cannon,* *the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
Benefits:* Student Loan Repayment * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Summary of Position:
As theSenior Clinical Data Manager, you will serve as the project manager for all Data Science deliverables. You are the primary contact for the client for all Data Science issues, serving as a key role when Sarah Cannon bids on projects as the data manager assignment is included in the proposal to the client. You are accountable to the client and to the Project Manager for the delivery of all Data Science deliverables on time and with high quality. You will also be accountable for compliance to all SOPs and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will leads cross functional Data Science teams (Statisticians, Programmers, Data Manager) to plan for and deliver all data deliverables. This includes creating and managing all timelines and project plans.
- You will lead Data Science activities for 4-10 clinical trials, including, but is not limited to: o CRF design o Database design and testing o Report specifications and testing o Data Management Plan development o Development of data quality checks o Management of data sources from outside vendors o Delivery of a locked database o Management of all mid-study changes to the database
- You will serve as a representative for Sarah Cannon Development Innovations Data Science externally in Business Development activities, reviewing budgets and proposals, and providing feedback to Business Development.
- You will act as the key liaison with each client to ensure the highest possible customer service in order to win repeat business.
- You will identify data science scope changes and provides cost analysis to the project manager for these scope changes
- You will promote effective teamwork among members of the data science team, directing activities of Clinical Data Analysts
- You will work with Management and Director levels to forecast resources
- You will manage special assigned projects such as data standards, system implementations, validation efforts, etc.
For this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year program)
- Clinical Data Management experience in clinical research industry (sponsor/CRO/biotech or combo) or other relevant experience
- Leadership experience, within a project or a team
- Technical experience with Data Management tools
It is preferred that you have:
- Master’s Degree (1-2 year program)
- 2 years demonstrated success in clinical data management
- Experience managing multiple teams as well as interdisciplinary teams
- Experience working with and negotiating with external clients
- Prior experience with case report form and data specifications creation
- Prior equivalent experience in managing database systems and teams
- Experience in resource allocation models
- Oncology experience Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Senior Clinical Data Manager
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Sarah Cannon Clinical Operations
Requisition ID: 25319-7585