HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Manager of Digital Marketing in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you have experience developing, executing, and analyzing digital marketing strategies? Please apply today to join HealthTrust as aSenior Manager of Digital Marketing.
HealthTrust, an affiliated company of HCA Healthcare, is committed to performance improvement across the healthcare continuum. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your rewards and benefits customizable to your needs. Some unique offerings include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
This position will be responsible for developing, executing and analyzing digital marketing strategies around owned, earned and paid media to grow traffic, brand awareness and demand. Channel responsibilities will be primarily focused on B2B websites, email marketing, display advertising, SEM/SEO and social media.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering tactical strategies that align with brand goals, reporting on performance, and deriving conclusions and actionable insights to improve program efficiency. This person will partner with cross-functional teams to understand the business and oversee third party agencies to support lead generation, conversion and retention goals. The candidate must be experienced in reporting results and educating all levels of management.
This position will sit on-site full time in Nashville, TN. Relocation assistance is available.
- Digital Marketing Planning: Collaborate with strategic marketing team and cross-functional teams to develop digital marketing plans based on marketing and business objectives to effectively reach and engage our target audiences.
- Digital Marketing Execution:Develop an array of digital programs and tactics, leveraging events, tradeshows, display ads and SEO/SEM to build brand awareness, promote thought leadership, and generate leads and cross-sell opportunities.
- Lead and Campaign Workflows:Utilize marketing automation platforms (CRM) and other technologies to develop lead flow, tracking and reporting to support lead generation, drip and nurture campaigns, event invitations, market research initiatives and e-newsletters.
- Design and Layout:Partner with creative to ensure visual design and layouts of websites and communications are consistent with branding guidelines and optimized for engagement. Work with strategic marketers and corp comms to revise and refresh websites.
- Message Testing: Develop A-B tests, track and analyze tactics, and adjust as necessary to gain the widest engagement across target audiences. Ensure marketing outreach and engagement results are captured in the company’s marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Social Media Strategies: Support the development and execution of campaign strategies and content calendars to drive brand awareness and thought leadership across various social media outlets.
- Analytics: Establish and track KPIs, SEO results and ROI targets for all digital marketing campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong technology, analytical, critical- and creative-thinking skills.
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and project management.
- Strong understanding of marketing on social platforms
- Demonstrated success at building and supporting best-in-class websites
- Demonstrated presentation skills, translating complex technical details into business speak
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong skills in data management, analytics and related tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail and creativity in the development of campaign material.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience in a B2B digital marketing role implementing marketing automation systems, managing website design and development, and developing campaigns utilizing digital marketing, SEO/SEM and social media.
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Experience in developing content strategies supported by SEO/SEM.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, marketing automation (HubSpot, Pardot, or MarketingCloud), Salesforce or similar tools
- Experience selecting and managing third-party vendors to launch campaigns.
- Experience in effectively selecting, setting up and integrating technology stacks.
- Track record of managing paid search, paid social and display advertising programs to a profitable ROI.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Digital Marketing, Information Technology or a related field.
- Certification of Advanced Digital Media Marketing, Google Digital Marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- Certification of Google Analytics is preferred.
We are a subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 280,000 people across more than 2,000 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010.
We are a family 280,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for ourSenior Manager of Digital Marketing. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Senior Manager of Digital Marketing
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Capitol View Bldg 1100
Requisition ID: 10250-5209