HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Speech Therapist PRN in Nashville, Tennessee
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious SpeechTherapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Speech Therapist for our rehab team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Speech Therapist staff functioning in this role will participate in direct patient care, staff & program development, and professional initiatives. TriStar Southern Hills Inpatient Rehab Program is a 16 bed facility focused on assisting patients to regain functionality and independence in every day life while meeting complex medical needs. TriStar Southern Hills Rehab is the only Inpatient Rehab Program in TriStar accepting LVAD patients, the program additionally focuses in neuro which include spinal cord injuries, Guillian-Barre, Parkinsons Disease, and other complex medical conditions.
- As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for organizing and conducting speech therapy programs in the hospital to restore function and prevent disability following disease, or injury.
- You will need to be required to be proficient in acute care and outpatient services. You will be responsible for maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice in the provision of the full Speech Language Pathology scope of services.
- You will need to provide the highest quality healthcare with care and compassion, with a vision that is patient oriented, advanced in technology, of the highest quality, and cost effective.
- The hospital mission and vision will be insured by the integration of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Pathology, and through the coordination of Case Management, Social Work and Ancillary departments in the hospital and community.
Serving our community for more than 30 years, HCA TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. With 126 beds, TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Speech Therapist qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications - External
- Licensure: current Tennessee license.
- Other: BCLS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Speech Therapist PRN
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Southern Hills Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00145-89514