HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Ultrasonographer in Nashville, Tennessee
/$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!/
/Shift: Weekend NIGHTS; Friday (830p-630a), Saturday (7p-730a), Sunday (830p-630a)/
Are you looking for a work environment as an Ultrasonographer where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking anUltrasonographerfor our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* You will perform Ultrasound exams following protocols and in a timely manner, ensuring a high quality of care.
* You will perform routine cleaning and maintenance of probes according to specifications.
Compliance with quarterly targeted metrics (i.e. Kronos, HealthStream, PACS, etc) * You will provide patient history/signs/symptoms appropriate to the exam to the radiologist * You will coordinate patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete. * You will inform patient about procedure and answers questions. * You will interact and professionally communicates with physicians, patients and family members.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741 bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for ourUltrasonographeropening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate accredited RDMS or ARRT program required
- ARDMS registered or registry eligible. ARRT (SON) will be considered. If not registered upon hire, candidate will be required to attain certifications in ARDMS (Abdomen), within 6 months of hire date and Vascular (RVT or RVS) ultrasound within 24 months of eligibility.
- Current BLS required
- Additional registries may be required in the future as service lines are added at the facility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-94186