Bank of America Consultant Trading Support in New York, New York
Consultant Trading Support
New York, New York
Supports Trading functions of Wealth and Investment Management, GTS and GCIB. Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing personal computer equipment and software under moderate supervision. Resolves more complex issues. Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications. Installs new hardware, software, and maintains existing hardware. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Uses and applies basic technical principles, concepts and techniques. Typically 3-5 years of IT experience.
• Excellent knowledge using and troubleshooting Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, GPO, printer, core applications & networks
• Experience supporting banking environment preferred; however, not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
• Strong communicator with excellent people skills
• Able to manage multiple issues simultaneously
• Ability to manage and work projects
• Operates well in a fast paced environment
• Solid hardware and software troubleshooting/resolution skills
• Knowledge of mobility products (iPhone/Android) a plus
• Ability to work well alone or in a team environment
• Experience with Remedy, Maximo or other ticketing systems preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years Desktop Support Experience
• Must be flexible with working hours between 7am-6pm (local time)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs