Hilton Hospitality Coordinator - Conrad New York Downtown in New York, New York
The stunning Forbes 4-Star Conrad New York is looking for a Hospitality Coordinator to join the Food and Beverage Team !
Stay inspired and join the pinnacle of luxury in the heart of Lower Manhattan, featuring 463 rooms, 30,000 square feet of banquet space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. This includes a 3-meal restaurant, rooftop bar, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various – must be available to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.conradnewyork.com/) , Instagram, (https://www.instagram.com/conradnydowntown/) Facebook, Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/conradnyhotel/videos)
What will I be doing?
As a Hospitality Coordinator, you would be responsible for coordinating and implementing department activities and projects. Provide clerical support and assistance to department and management.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000367)
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
*Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification and union status of the position.
Pay Range: $21-$28 per hour
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Hospitality Coordinator - Conrad New York Downtown
Requisition ID: HOT08ZFE
- Hilton Jobs