Hilton Senior Sales Manager - New York Hilton Midtown in New York, New York
New York Hilton Midtown is looking for a Senior Catering Sales Manager to join the team !
Our property offers a world-renowned event space, featuring the largest ballroom in the city that can host up to 3,000 guests. With over 150,000 square feet of meeting space spread out over two floors, our talented events team are on hand to bring your next event to life.
What will I be doing?
As Senior Catering Manager you will be responsible for the development of market segment(s) including solicitation of new customer relationships, negotiation of business through proposals and contracts to close business.
- To organize, plan and prioritize your duties by developing plans and goals.
- Timely communication to internal and external clients via telephone, email, written documents or in person.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients to set and meet client expectations and deliver on those expectations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of job systems, products, booking systems, and processes.
- Resolve conflicts and negotiate with others while handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts.
- Selling and influencing both internal and external clients.
- Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing and evaluating the issues and determine the best solution.
- Ensure high quality service by communicating and assisting others to understand the guest needs, providing direction and guidance, feedback and individual coaching when needed.
- Participate in customer site inspections and assist with the sales process as necessary.
- Other duties as necessary based on business needs.
- Regular attendance.
Hilton has developed a strong reputation as a purpose-driven company with a great workplace culture, driven by its team members. Amid one of the most challenging times in the history of the hospitality industry, Hilton (http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/) continues to be recognized for its exceptional and resilient workplace culture and team member benefits. Great Place to Work and Fortune named Hilton #1 on the 2021 Best Big Companies to Work For®list and #3 on the 2021 Best Companies to work for in the U.S. Hilton is the highest ranked hospitality company to appear on both lists, especially notable given the significant impact the pandemic has had on the travel industry. DiversityInc also ranked Hilton #1 on its 2021 list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity (https://stories.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-among-diversityincs-top-50-for-diversity) .
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. Our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Here is a list of perks you can enjoy when joining our team!!
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family
- Career growth and development
- Go Hilton travel discount program with 100 nights of discounted travel
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO) and start accruing DAY ONE
- Supportive parental leave
- Recognition and awards programs
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education) : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Salary Range - $85,000 - $100,000
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Senior Sales Manager - New York Hilton Midtown
Requisition ID: HOT0AC04
- Hilton Jobs