Cardinal Health Sr Analyst, Advanced Analytics in North Carolina, North Carolina
What Advanced Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Advanced Analytics is responsible for applying quantitative methodologies, techniques and tools to develop best in class analytic solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Works with stakeholders to identify business opportunities, goals, or objectives
- determines if objectives can be met using an analytical approach and develops hypothesis.
- Identifies key data requirements and acquires data
- harmonizes, rescales, and cleans data for statistical techniques
- applies data visualization techniques to evaluate data for model specification etc.
- Builds custom quantitative models by applying advanced statistical methods such as causal and predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, simulation, and/or optimization.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and determines need for reformulation.
- Interprets results of quantitative models, identifies trends and issues, and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Partners with stakeholders and technologist to implement/automate/operationalize models into day-to-day business decision making.
- Bachelors Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field preferred
- Pharmaceutical or medical experience preferred
- Patient hub experience strongly preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs