Cardinal Health Sr Analyst, Data Analytics in North Carolina
What Operations Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Operations Analytics is responsible for data and technology management to support and enable Operations processes including data mining, business analysis, data integrity, data acquisition, ERP business systems analysis and functionality, reporting, and analysis. Uses standard and specialized business software tools to assist Operations in managing business processes and performance.
Accountabilities in this role
GPO Operations is responsible for supporting the Practice and Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Solutions of the GPO business. This includes member onboarding and reporting, revenue and rebate reconciliation, and services and contract implementation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities required
- Business Objects experience preferred
- High-level Excel skill required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs