Lockheed Martin Cyber Event Lead in North Charleston, South Carolina
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: This position is participating in our External Referral Program . If you know somebody who may be a fit, click here to submit a referral. If your referral is hired, you'll receive a $3000 payment!
Our collaborative cyber test and training teams define one-of-kind tailored solutions to the cyber warfighter and deliver results to increase the cyber resiliency of our nation’s weapon systems.
Cyber Support Operations is seeking an Event Lead with a flexible skillset who enjoys learning new technologies to join its cyber range team. The Event Lead is responsible for day-to-day leadership of event support staff for development, execution, and closeout of the event lifecycle.
• Coordination with the Event Designer to translate event design and requirements to actionable tasks with the event staff
• Manage backlog for event development and preparation phases to meet technical requirements
• Develop event technical schedules, strategy for testbed configuration, and execution support logistics
• Regularly communicate event status, risks and recovery plans to management
• Prepare and deliver event report and contract deliverable documents
• Manage local customer interactions for events including receiving deliverables, coordinating customer visits and preparing and delivering event briefings
The candidate must have extensive knowledge and/or direct experience in the following:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education and 9+ years of related engineering experience with proven engineering leadership.
• Experience working with multidisciplinary engineering teams
• TS/SCI clearance
• Willingness to travel to customer sites; approximately 10% travel.
• Experienced with test ranges/facilities
• Ability to build and assess network and software systems architectures.
• Understanding and appropriate application of network sensors and traffic generation tools as applied toward a test/range environment
• Demonstrated experience with technical writing and oral communication focused wither leadership and customer stakeholders
• Agile, DevSecOps implementations
• High-level knowledge of cyber concepts, penetration testing methods, vulnerabilities, information assurance, and security methodology
• Software development leadership
• Cost estimation experience
• Experience in researching and implementing new technologies
• DT&E and OT&E experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs