Cargill Production Recruitment Specialist in North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Production Recruitment Specialist is responsible for running and delivering all facets of the recruiting process for production roles across all company locations and businesses. You will develop a sourcing and recruiting strategy and execute activities included in the hiring process for a Case Ready Protein facility. You will need to stay connected to local hiring needs to ensure effective and driven recruitment tactics.
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies to support production locations recruiting and staffing needs through various strategies and tactics for a diverse population.
• Partner with Global Human Resources Services groups and Business Human Resources leaders to build sourcing strategies and recruiting plans based on the needs of the business and locations.
• Use internal analytics and metrics to resolve or improve recruitment practices/processes and strategies.
• Handle the recruiting logistics for recruiting trips (in person and virtual job fairs), coordinate assets needed to execute recruiting activities, lead relocation process, coordinate with locations for onboarding, and handle forecast needs.
• Stay on top of recruiting trends and external practices to ensure we are effective and driven.
• Ensure successful candidates meet compliance with legal and company requirements such as Employment Verification, Country-Specific Labor Guidelines, Background Checks, Relocation, etc.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
• Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs