CVS Health Business Technology Advisor - Actuarial Services in Northbrook, Illinois
Do you want to make a large impact in your next business technology role? Are you excited by the opportunity to continually improve processes within a large company? Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company as an Advisor of IT Actuarial Services you will be responsible for development of computational metrics for the Business Technology team. You will be accountable for contributing to comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements as well as own the design for small to medium sized changes.
Strong attention to detail, excellent communications skills and exceptional follow through will be critical to your success.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong work ethic – evening and weekend hours may be required.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organization
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to interact and work effectively with technical & non technical levels within the organization
• Ability to drive clarity of purpose and goals during release and planning activities
• Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high level of attention to detail
• Optimistic outlook
This will be a fully remote, work from home opportunity.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
• PBM experience required.
• 5 years experience in MS Excel Development (may include experience acquired from undergraduate studies)
• 3 years of SQL Experience (may include experience acquired from undergraduate studies)
• ASA certification or on a path to achieve
- If not going for ASA, advanced math or statistical degree preferred
• Hands on SAS experience
• Masters degree in related field
Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs