MasterCard Manager, Global Command Center in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Global Command Center
• Manages a Global Command Center team of Specialists whom monitor the Real time performance of Outsource Vendors and Internal Contact Center sites as well as certain GCCM systems
• Responsible for developing and maintaining Global Command Center processes and procedures
• Responsible for ensuring all processes are being followed as it relates to the running of the Global Command Center
• Ensures monitoring of Real time and Historical Performance of Contact Center sites
• Facilitates tracking of Call Performance trends and ensures the team works with Contact Center sites to take action if performance is being impacted
• Facilitates monitoring of Contact Center sites and systems and to identify any system related issues that could impact Contact Center performance and open appropriate tickets to notify IT of issues for the following systems:
o Avaya CMS, Unified Desktop, BOTS, Spearline, IVR, VERINT
• Update Management of any issues that impact performance
• Ensures the operation of a 24 X 7 open bridge to stay in contact with all sites should performance or system issues arise
• Ensures the Daily, Weekly and Monthly updating of identified reporting and servers
• Collaborate with others to resolve issues
• Provide Tier 1 Level Support for POD Servers and systems
• Facilitates use of appropriate WFM tools by the team
• Responsible for Coaching and Training of the Global Command Center team
• Responsible for Scheduling the Global Command Center team to provide 24 X 7 coverage
• Flexible Work Schedule required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87420
- MasterCard Jobs