Cardinal Health Edgepark eCommerce Product Owner in Ohio
- Ensures that developed solutions meet the company's strategic and tactical business needs and fit well with the platform or product for which they are built.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge and understanding of web design and usability, SEO, branding, marketing, network systems and IT infrastructure for support, maintenance and planning purposes.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of website analytics tools and Hybris CMS
- Ensures standard operating process and procedures are developed and maintained while overseeing multiple projects.
- Defines site strategy and purpose: build a 3-year roadmap utilizing user needs, business and support needs, communication and marketing needs
- Partners with the organization and other marketing teams to build a platform that focuses on the customer experience
- Deploys and instruments web content.
- Measures the impact of changes to content, applications, networks and infrastructure.
- Manages and maintains site presentation, interface design, information architecture, URLs and subdomain names, template development/customization and implementation.
- Initiates and approves new developments.
- Represents the business when collaborating on prioritization with the development team.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive revenue and sales in support of business objectives.
- Manages and executes all web, SEO/SEM and web site advertising campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience on web sites
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Agile experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs