Cardinal Health Senior SAP Functional Engineer in Ohio
Information Technology oversees the effective development, delivery, and operation of computing and information services. This function anticipates, plans, and delivers Information Technology solutions and strategies that enable operations and drive business value.
Application Development & Maintenance performs configuration or coding to develop, enhance and sustain the organization's software systems in a cross-functional team environment through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices. This job family programs and configures end user applications, systems, databases and websites to achieve the organization's internal needs and externally-facing business needs. Application Development & Maintenance partners with business leaders, investigates user needs and conducts regular assessments, maintenance and enhancements of existing applications
Accountabilities: * *
- Establish the methodology and framework to createprocessmap to identify business architecture, business capabilities and high-level processes
- Lead assessment of business needs via business process analysis, collaborationwith business,and observation.
- Determinehow to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes
Determine customization of existing programs and adding new programs to a single SAP-integrated platform
Lead business process support of systems engineering and planning activities including participating in the development of preliminary and detailed functional specifications required for AR, Finance andOrder Management.
- Lead AR, Finance and order management fit/gap workshops and provide input into functional specificationsand support technical specifications.
- Provide estimatesforhigh level business requirements and provide options analysis
- Collaborate with thebusiness and ITteamsto offerfunctionalsolutionand resolve issues.
Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
Partner withotherleadstosupport end-user training, software validation, change management and data cleansing & conversions
- Ensure traceability matrix is established to tracebusiness requirements to test results
- Prepare process flow diagrams as well as own the repository ofbusinesssolution documentation andfunctionalspecifications for the Order Management domain.
- Partner with the integration functional lead on theperipheral systemsandinterfacesto integrate SAP S/4 HANA with other applications in the Cardinal ecosystem.
Work with the current state team on interim and parallel solution strategies to handle scenarios when some clients are live on the new (S/4 HANA)platform,but others are still on the current (Elite) platform.
Lead configuration and testing activities and business process re-engineering for S/4 HANA implementations.
- Provide leadership to Functional SMEs on their team to design/configure/maintain business processes inOrder Management.
- Leadcutover, business and operational readiness activitiesandcreation of standard operating procedure document.
- Partner with risk and security and other shared service teams to ensure systems are secure and proper controls are defined and documented.
Provide mentorship and coaching to junior team members
Qualifications: * *
- BS in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 5+ years’ experience with ERP Distribution/Warehouse Software (ideally experience with SAP S4/HANA) is preferred.
Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems
In-depth knowledge of the latest advancements in SAP applications.
- Superb collaboration and communicationskills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience operating in an Agile environment and a familiarity with Agile tools, practices and processes is preferred.
Exposure to and understanding of key ITIL processes (Change and Incident Management) is preferred.
- Workingknowledge of Distribution/Warehouse processes and accounting concepts is preferred. Experience working in the healthcare supply distribution industry is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, respond quickly to emergent problems, and to focus both on long-range projects and immediate tasks required to maintain system functionality.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs