Cardinal Health Supervisor, Customer Engagement in Ohio
What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships with an assigned set of customers. Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides product service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence decisions and processes
- Advanced experience with root cause problem solving
- Excellent business acumen, reasoning, critical thinking skills and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Advanced organizational, project execution, analysis, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team lead, with ability to be effective in a performance-oriented culture Team Management with accountability for all internal and external customers relationships in their region
- Ability to coach, provide feedback, and develop the team
- Ensures that clients have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrates a commitment to consistently providing customers a quality experience; performs necessary duties to fulfill customer service level expectations or agreements
- Communicates effectively with customers; listens to customers' needs and takes actions to meet them
- Employs an advanced understanding of customers' views and cultural sensitivities to improve services or deliverables
- Regional accountability for end-to-end customer experience
- Demonstrates deep expertise of supported client; collaborates with COE to identify the drivers leading to business success.
- Understands customers' baseline business operating structures and desired performance
- Provides information, data and tools that support the prioritization of issues to meet customers' business objectives
- Comprehends how customers' businesses relate to Cardinal Health's overall portfolio and prioritizes tasks to align with business objectives
Problem solving skills
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces.
- Collects basic information needed to analyze a problem, situation, or issue
- Performs routine or basic analysis, following the correct steps and using the appropriate tools, observing, and seeking guidance from senior staff when necessary
- Identifies implications/conclusions from the logical analysis of a routine situation or issue
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions and services; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Performs duties efficiently, considering resource utilization
- Identifies and recommends improvements related to own workflow
- Demonstrates attention to detail when compiling and reporting information; reviews work to ensure that information complies with quality standards
Results Measurement and Commitment
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs, or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards and takes immediate action to close gaps identified.
- Maintains reporting tools and metric tracking systems by continually updating data
- Compares current performance to service level expectations and agreements and takes steps to address any disparities
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and to Cardinal Health's success by adopting new/revised established practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 2-4 years leadership experience or mentoring experience preferred
- 2-4 years professional work experience; Customer facing leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Customer/vendor credentialing is required (this may include vaccinations). More details will be provided during if you are selected for an interview.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- May require up to 35% travel, client onsite visits and adherence to client/facility policies as well as vendor credentialing requirements.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a direct impact on work unit operations and customers
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs