Cardinal Health Inventory Associate in Omaha, Nebraska
- Wednesday - Sunday
- 6 AM - 2:30 PM
- $18 per hour + shift differential
- Mandatory Overtime
- Good written &verbal communicationskills
- 1-2 years work experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 30-50 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- A COVID-19 vaccination or legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes: 2 doses of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine OR 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Please Note: vaccines may be required for the position subject to federal, state and/or customer requirements
What Materials Management contributes to Cardinal Health
- Materials Management is responsible for the management of material inventory levels to ensure that raw material components and manufactured products are available when needed to satisfy the plant and customer requirements. Responsibilities include the planning and procurement of material components to minimize obsolescence and overstock situations while achieving maximum customer service levels.
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines
- Replenish Medical Products throughout Nebraska Medicine to assigned stations
- Utilize Pyxis and CIMs technology to refill product and perform inventory functions
- Prefer experience and/or knowledge with inventory management principles such as FIFO, expiring product and cycle counting
- Organize and implement high attention to detail
- Frequently use computer systems
- Communicate and interact with hospital staff and other inventory team members
- Work effectively and productively as an individual and as a team member
- Pushing and pulling heavy carts full of product while doing a walking route through facility to complete job
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs