Fiserv VP, Partner Management in Omaha, Nebraska
Job Posting Title: VP, Partner Manager
What does a successful VP, Partner Manager do at Fiserv?
Fiserv is a world-class data and analytics organization delivering the next generation of powerful data insights and decisioning solutions to financial institutions, fintech, consumer/business credit bureaus, government agencies and merchants.
As a successful VP, Partner Manager, you will lead a team acting as an extension of our client’s business representing Fiserv. You will be accountable for a client segment’s strategic and operational outcomes.
What you will do:
As a Partner Manager Leader, you will ensure Partner Managers are providing consultation, cross-functional leadership to Fiserv support teams and managing the overall day to day relationship. You will have the opportunity to develop strategies, processes and people to effectively manage the client segment.
• Develop a trusted partner relationship with client segment stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Lead and develop a Partner Management team that manages the client relationship by providing consultation and leadership to drive strategic and operational outcomes
• Develop and implement effective strategies and processes to manage client segment
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
What you will need to have:
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
• 10 or more years in the payment processing or financial services industry preferred, 5 years strategic partnerships
• Previous role(s) in Consulting, Account Management, Operations or Client Relationship Management
• Strategic thinker who excels at relationship building and can inspire internal and external stakeholders
What would be great to have:
• MBA degree
• Industry experience in credit/debit, issuing, installment lending, ATM or financial institution experience.
• Familiarity with Fiserv Debit and Credit Processing Platforms, STAR, ATMs, and related products.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us!
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Fiserv Jobs