Hilton Accounting Clerk - Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Orlando, Florida
The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista is looking for their next Accounting Clerk to join the Finance team. The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of accounting experience, be a self-starter and be excited to learn and grow.
Pay Rate : $18 per hour - [final offer based on experience]
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What will I be doing?
The Clerk of Accounting will perform activities to support the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions. The Analyst/Clerk will participate in the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. In addition to performance, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Perform applicable retained Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions
- Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to support continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
- Collaborate with SSCs and service provider, as well as partner with SSC to resolve disputes
- Participate in the production of monthly accounts as directed
- Complete month-end responsibilities
- Execute internal control over revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities of the hotel
- Participate in special projects, team training and development
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Reports results to others and aids others to understand financial matters
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support
- Collaborates with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project/department goals
- Attends staff meetings pertinent to work assignments
- Researches and responds to information requests from internal departments and management
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Accounting Clerk - Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Requisition ID: HOT09JA4
- Hilton Jobs