Lockheed Martin Cyber Systems Security Engineer, Sr. in Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: Responsible for applying an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify Cyber solutions across the system development lifecycle for SiAW Program.
Conduct cyber risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions.
Coordinates and addresses Supply Chain risk management concerns.
Develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains, trade-offs and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the Cyber
Coordinate with Cyber and system architects and developers to provide oversight in the development of solutions.
Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements.
Employs cyber security processes, methods, techniques and tools and assure their consistent application.
Implements appropriate Assessment and Authorization activities as required by customers.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Software Engineering), or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• Experience working within the DoD systems development life-cycle (SDLC)
• Implementing System Security requirements on DoD systems to meet U.S. government compliance requirements.
• Experience supporting validation and verification of security requirements on DoD systems
• Experience developing embedded DoD National Security Systems (NSS) requiring Systems Security Engineering implementations.
• Experience with the DoD systems development life-cycle (SDLC) developing embedded system security solutions for DoD weapon or tactical systems
• Demonstrates both tactical as well as strategic thinking and creative problem solving.
• Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively.
• Possess an approved DoD 8570 baseline
certification for IAT Level II (CISSP, CAP, etc.).
• Understanding of System Security Engineering (SSE) principals and process. (NIST SP 800-161)
• Experience in the identification, decomposition, allocation and verification of NIST SP 800-53 Security Controls on DoD systems
• Experience in supporting Security Verification testing on DoD Weapon Systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs