Lockheed Martin Electrical Engr Staff / Task Lead / CCA Design & Integr / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: At Lockheed Martin, you’ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. Whatever your assignment, you’ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
-The Electrical Engineer will have the opportunity to develop, architect, document and support integration/production on key products.
-Interaction with suppliers and the Customer is expected along with occasional travel to the offsite vendor and demonstration locations.
-The engineer will have the opportunity to architect & design circuit cards.
-The engineer will have the opportunity to support large system Hardware/Software integration efforts.
-The engineer will have the opportunity to develop system level flowed down requirements into electrical requirements / implementation (PCB design, Grounding, Power distribution, system interconnect, etc.).
-The engineer will have the opportunity to lead / collaborate with multi-functional teams.
-The engineer will have the opportunity to work on and collaborate with cross functional teams with other engineering disciplines.
-The engineer will have the opportunity to mentor less experienced engineers.
-The engineer will have the opportunity to attend industry conferences and to keep up-to-date on related industry best practices and technological advancements.
-We offer a continuous learning environment with strong career growth and advancement opportunities.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld. Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
- Previous experience with architecture & circuit card design
- Previous experience supporting large system Hardware/Software integration
- Ability generate technical documentation (Design Req. Sheet, Interface Control Drawing, etc.)
- Experience with system level flowed down requirements into electrical requirements / implementation (PCB design, Grounding, Power distribution, system interconnect, etc.)
- Ability to lead / collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Previous experience with pre-flight certification testing is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex technical systems / programs
- Good oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to obtain secret clearance.
- Self-Starter Personality; Ability to multitask
- Strong business acumen, management influence and whole systems thinking
- Full Lifecycle Development Experience
- The ability to generate clear, concise test plans, test reports, analysis reports is also essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with a concentration circuit card design and/or integration with relevant experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs