Lockheed Martin F-35 SE Subcontract Program Manager in Orlando, Florida
Description: The successful candidate will be the Subcontract Program Manager for F-35 Ground Support Equipment. SPM will manage major subcontracts with Northrop Grumman on GSE production delivery and sustainment. SPM will manage major services subcontracts for CONUS and OCONUS Pilot Fit Facilities (PFF’s). This position requires close coordination and strategy development with the F-35 SE PMO, Capture and Engineering functions. SPM will lead subcontractors to ensure proposals are developed in compliance with Prime Contract RFP requirements.
SPM will be supported by a strong team to include SCM’s and SCA’s. SPM will report status to various Program Managers on various prime contracts.
SPM will support the SCA/SCM in evaluating / negotiating subcontracts. SPM will manage subcontractors performance to the program’s specifications, quality, budget and schedule to include the timely delivery of Hardware, SDRL’s (Subcontract Data Requirements List) or other deliverables required to fulfill the subcontract. Position requires coordination of program requirements across all supplier life-cycle stages.
Conduct subcontractor TKO / PKO events, Risk Based Assessments, and any additional risk mitigation events as required. Identify and implement plans & actions to resolve subcontractor issues
Experience in Subcontract Management, Program Management or Project Management. Experience developing long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives. Past experience with Commercial Acquisition Procedures (CAP), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), government regulations.
1. Understanding of the acquisition cycle, product development lifecycle and roles/responsibilities of various program personnel.
2. Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional IPTs and/or Supplier Management Teams Detail and Teamwork oriented with demonstrated organizational skills
3. Demonstrated negotiations experience in a Truth in Negotiations (TINA) environment
4. Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Demonstrated problem solving skills
7. Business acumen and ability to make business-based decisions
8. Self-motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of tasks and accountable
9. Work independently and in a team environment; experience leading cross-functional teams
10. Demonstrated Leadership qualities and ability to lead a team
11. Ability to work with all levels of management
12. Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs