Fresenius Medical Care North America Facility Social Worker in Orlando, Florida
Professional’ Leveling Guide consists of jobs with a professional nature that require “learned knowledge” most often attained through advanced education and experience. This can include business and/or clinical professionals.
Provides professional social work assistance to patients and families as related to illness, disease and hospitalization by utilizing a variety of modalities in all areas of service. Responsibilities also include involvement in the discharge planning process.
• Entry Level position.
• Decisions have a minimal impact on results, productivity and/or expenditures.
• Interacts with internal stakeholders within own department, as well as external stakeholders which may include clients and customers.
• Influences internal and external parties, who typically have shared interests, to achieve short-term departmental and team objectives. Represents the organization within area of responsibility.
• Recognizes and resolves basic, routine, or common problems requiring analytical skills.
• Problems and issues faced are neither difficult nor complex.
• Applies basic theories, skills and practices to accomplish work assignments.
• Typically requires a bachelor's degree without previous experience.
Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Fresenius Medical Care North America Jobs