Lockheed Martin Graphic Designer Associate in Orlando, Florida
Description: If you thrive in a dynamic environment and seek an opportunity to utilize your creative expertise in a project coordinator/graphic design role, then this is the perfect position for you. We are seeking an individual with a strong graphic design background to advise clients, coordinate workflow and develop processes while having the chance to develop innovative visual content. This individual will be responsible for proposal art direction and leading the development of art from concept to print or electronic delivery. Close collaboration with customers and peers in organization will be a must for success in this job. You must be a creative team player capable of collaborating both locally and across the organization with a focus on not only your success, but also the success of the company.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to establish priorities and adjust as workload dictates.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to function as a member of and contribute to a team, good interpersonal skills, aptitude and willingness to take on project ownership; self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines.
- Creative and technical skills, using multiple media forms.
- Experience in graphic design, conceptual art, proposal graphics, and photography.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/PowerPoint.
- 3D modeling and animation skills a plus.
- Experience working with virtual teams.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
- Lockheed Martin Jobs