Hilton Guest Experience and VIP Services Supervisor (Full-Time) - Conrad Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Join us in creating a legacy within a brand you can stay inspired with a team that will become family ! The newest Conrad Hotel (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/orlcici-conrad-orlando/) in Hilton’s luxury portfolio is set to open December 2023 in Orlando .
As one of the most anticipated openings of 2023, be part of the legacy as an opening Guest Experience and VIP Services Supervisor ! This position will start November.
Why join the Conrad brand ? The modern luxury concept empowers you to deliver:
- Personalized service with authenticity and passion
- Impactful experiences
- Creativity in our products and services
Inspired by nature and fashioned for adventure, C onrad Orlando sits on the 1,100-acre Evermore Orlando Resort (https://evermoreresort.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwrranBhAEEiwAzbhNtWOg01kK5RlkAWN1cwwiZB5K82RkNJ4InttHeoxfpozL41NGFDiQyhoC1Y4QAvD\_BwE) bordering Walt Disney World with a 20-acre tropical beach and8-acre lagoon setting the stage for luxury which is as harmonious as it is captivating.
The stunning resort will feature433 rooms (to include 51 impeccably designed suites and 10 spacious family suites ), 65,000 square feet of meeting space ( 40,000 indoor and 25,000 outdoor ), a tranquil spa, two 18-hole golf courses, and 6 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants (rooftop, southern Italian, and poolside), a cocktail bar, marketplace and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various – must be available to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Want to learn more? News Release on Conrad Orlando
What will I be doing?
- Oversees the concierge and VIP Services Operation.
- Assists with PREA guest itinerary process and helps with coverage at the concierge desk.
- Actively supports both the Director and ADFO in inspecting VIP rooms, organizing amenities, and taking ownership of VIP Guests stays.
- Conducts meet and greets with VIP Guests and serves as main point of contact.
- Ensuresthe proper delivery and storage of guest luggage and packages.
- Manages administrative projects.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards.
- Trains, supervises, schedules and assists in evaluating staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000367)We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
* Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment.
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Guest Experience and VIP Services Supervisor (Full-Time) - Conrad Orlando
Requisition ID: HOT09VUF
- Hilton Jobs