Hilton Host/Hostess, Bull & Bear - Waldorf Astoria Orlando in Orlando, Florida
The award winning Bull & Bear is looking for a Host/Hostess to join their team! Named one of the Top 100 restaurants in the United States by OpenTable, Bull & Bear is renowned for its trend setting fare, creative hand-crafted cocktails, table side preparation and personalized team service.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Host/Hostess in an upscale or luxury setting, excellent communication and organizational skills, a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service and a warm and outgoing personality. Previous experience using Open Table would be a bonus!
This is a dinner-only service restaurant which requires full availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays. Shifts typically start from 2pm.
Pay Rate: $9.50 per hour tips
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Host/Hostess, you would be responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure knowledge of menu
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Host/Hostess, Bull & Bear - Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Requisition ID: HOT08ZYI
- Hilton Jobs