Hilton Sales Administrative Assistant - Hilton Orlando in Orlando, Florida
A Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Sales Leadership Team in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
• Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
• Career growth & development
• The Go Hilton travel discount program
• Competitive wellness benefits
• Team Member Resource Groups
• Recognition and rewards programs
• And so much more
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Administrative Assistant, you would be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to department managers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for initiating the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers on hotel meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability
- Responsible for initiating reservations for group attendees, preparing rooming lists, revising existing reservations, building group blocks in the PMS as needed. Communicating to external customers any communication deemed necessary by the event service managers
- Assist the Events and Sales Managers to conduct site inspections with potential customers, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities upon request
- Data entry using Delphi, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Copying and distributing of internal/external documents, forms, bookings, contracts, resumes, rooming lists, schedules, and mail. E-mail correspondence directed by managers as needed. Filing, faxing, and distribution of incoming/outgoing mail
- Answer telephones and assist internal and external guests with requests
- Assists with general office duties and special projects
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Sales Administrative Assistant - Hilton Orlando
Requisition ID: HOT09AUK
- Hilton Jobs