Lockheed Martin Security Representative Associate in Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
F-35 Media Depot Custodian
This position is located in Orlando, FL.
At a minimum, duties include, but are not limited to:
1) Security efforts in support of F-35 Development, Production, and Sustainment.
2) Control of unclassified and classified material.
3) Physical security of multiple Special Access Program Facilities.
4) Controlling access and badging to all F-35 areas in specified facilities, providing escort when required, and assisting in the planning and execution of program security operations related to Special Access Program Facilities.
5) Providing assistance and support for classified meetings and may provide security briefings as necessary.
6) Perform other security duties as necessary.
7) Provide support to other Special Access Program as needed.
8) Will be hired to support primarily First Shift, but mission events may require any and all other shift scheduling to include weekend work potentially.
1) Final SECRET clearance; current security clearance investigation within 6 years from the investigation close date. Must be able to maintain a SECRET clearance.
2) Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
3) Basic knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 and ICD 705.
4) Knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
1) Experience working within a Special Access Program (SAP) environment or Special Access Program Facility (SAPF).
2) Knowledge of the F-35 Program.
3) Experience with classified material control, inventory, marking, and management.
4) Working knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 and ICD 705.
5) Prior experience creating and submitting Program Access Requests (PARs).
6) Experience with access control, badging, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), and visitor control.
7) Above average oral and written communication skills.
8) Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
9) Ability to multi-task
10) Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs