Lockheed Martin Senior HRIS Analyst in Orlando, Florida
Description: This is an opportunity to support the Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control business area in a role that is a vital link in HR for a complex and geographically dispersed employee population which includes global mobility, represented and SCA covered populations, commercial and government services businesses. You will be working with the HR teams and other functions to make sure pay and benefits are administered compliantly, troubleshooting and quickly resolving issues.
- Service Contract Act liaison between contracts/central and program finance and HR
- Data auditing/compliance
- HR Communications – HRIS related presentations for rollouts, projects, training
- HRMS mass load process/table updates
- HRMS Data entry/updates/corrections
- HRMS BA specific data integrity responsibility within enterprise-wide HR applications
- HR systems applications SME (system translator)
- Process improvement efforts
- Acquisition/transitions – HR applications lead for BA; contract startup and shutdown support
- Reorgs – Organizational structure setup/updates in HRMS
- Labor relations ‘HR systems translation’ for CBAs
- Centralized, streamlined processes, CBA implementation/updates in HRMS
- Special Payment processing support
- Additional Pay (TDY Per diem, premiums, uniform allowance, union STD payments) processing support
Primary locations for this position is either Grand Prairie, TX or Orlando, FL. Virtual from these two work locations is possible.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of HR pay and benefit administration in PeopleSoft HRMS
- Working knowledge of the Service Contract Act
- Must have strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Ability to perform as a project team lead
- Must be able to represent your area of expertise on integrated project teams and influence other functional organizations
- Understanding of human resources in government services
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the interdependencies of enterprise HR applications, payroll and business area financial systems
- Demonstrated process improvement results
- Basic project management skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.