Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Sr / Demo Engineer in Orlando, Florida
Description: Candidate will work as a member of a cross-functional Agile development team to produce state-of-the-art enterprise COTS integration solution to multiple customers. Candidate will participate in sprint planning, accept tasking, drive tasks to completion, assist in the unit test and baseline of developed items. Candidate will participate in scrums, work with other developers, scrum master and product owners as well as leads to ensure proper completion of high quality end-products.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a STEM discipline or related.
• Experience with programming software languages such as Java, C#, or a related language coupled with Messaging / Interfaces
• Experience with the software development process in a team environment (peer reviews, unit testing, configuration management, defect tracking)
• Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Strong decision making and judgment
• Oral and written communication skills
• Basic financial and business acumen
• Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results for the business in partnership with program managers and other functional disciplines/organizations as needed
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
Strong experience in the following languages and technologies:
• SQL, PL/SQL
• REST APIs / JSON
• Web Services (WSDL)
• Familiarity with IFS or SAP
• AWS Cloud
• Experience managing VMs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs