Lockheed Martin Sr Finance Analyst / Orlando FL in Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: In this cost management role, the analyst will financially manage multiple contracts, working individually and as part of a team, to ensure the program meets its financial, schedule, and contractual requirements. This position will offer candidates the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills, and will provide exposure to senior leadership. The analyst will interact with program management, financial management, IPT leads, and functional finance personnel on a regular basis. A successful candidate will have a broad financial experience, and a strong desire to continuously learn and improve.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analysis and forecasting of cost, orders, sales, profit, and cash flow
- Establishing and managing program cost baselines and budgets
- Variance analysis
- Highlighting issues/concerns/trends to the program team, and helping to develop solutions
- Customer reporting
- Proposal support
- Assisting/leading early career team members
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with motivation to perform with excellence
- Experience establishing budgets and managing cost baselines
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment and to meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to deal with challenges and to develop solutions to issues
- Finance or business related degree preferred
- Cost management experience on large production and/or development contracts
- Experience forecasting orders, sales, profit, cash flow
- Familiarity with risk and opportunity analysis
- Experience with LMMFC software and systems, such as EFS
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- EVMS (Earned Value) experience beneficial, but not required
- Working knowledge of proposal/estimating process
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs