Hilton Steward (Full-Time) - Waldorf Astoria Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Waldorf Astoria Orlando is looking for a Steward to join the Food and Beverage Team!
Surrounded by Walt Disney Resort, this luxurious Forbes 4-Star property has 502 rooms, 30,000 square feet ofbanquet space, and 7 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants, 2 bars, a pool, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various - must have availability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
$15 per hour– Please note, final offer is based on experience. + Outlets : Bull & Bear (https://www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com/dining/bull-and-bear/) and Oscar's Brasserie (https://www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com/dining/oscars-brasserie/)
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com/),Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/waldorforlando),Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/waldorforlando/)
What will I be doing?
As a Steward, you would be responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and serviceware in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Wash dishes and operate the dishwasher to clean all chinaware, silverware and cooking utensils
- Scrub pots and pans
- Burnish, de-tarnish and polish silver
- Stock and maintain supplies and equipment
- Perform cleaning duties including, but not limited to, mopping and removing trash
- Transport and store clean serviceware
- Train other stewards, as needed
- Prepare and place clean serviceware for events and functions
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000367)We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
Title: Steward (Full-Time) - Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Requisition ID: HOT09B3R
- Hilton Jobs