Lockheed Martin Sustainment Engineer Associate - Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: The employee will serve as a Sustainment Engineer Asc reporting to the Fixed Wing Sniper/LANTIRN programs Logistics & Sustainment Engineering (LSE) team responsible for:
- All Sniper/LANTIRN Shipping and Receiving in and out of Orlando ensuring items are packaged and shipped per contract or Military Specifications.
- Conducting annual inventories on Company and Government Property ensuring appropriate record keeping and acceptance of delivered hardware.
- Preparing shippers utilizing the Material Movement System, ensuring accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution and retention of reports and records.
- Updating Depot Repair Forms (DRFs) within the Asset Management System (AMS) with latest repairs status, location and appropriate work instructions/documentation.
- Updating the inventory database, Live Supply, with all receipt and issue transactions ensuring accurate record keeping.
- Contract compliance monitoring, as part of the Hardware Management Team.
The successful candidate must be able to set priorities, respond to direction quickly, efficiently, and with focus on attention to detail. The candidate will update status and metric charts in support of senior level meetings/reviews on a weekly basis. Additionally, the candidate will be required to generate reports on an “ad hoc” basis and status management on the progress of active repairs and their expected completion dates.
The successful candidate will collaborate with a diverse team of in multiple functional areas to achieve completion of sustainment activities. The employee is expected to work closely with the Lockheed Martin Fixed Wing Target Depot at Robins AFB and the Orlando-based repair operations team. The work scope coordinated by this position is for more than 25 customers, both foreign and domestic, each with their unique requirements and contract types.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
• Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word)
• Experience using MS Excel to develop models/routines
Experience in Inventory Management, Warehousing, Shipping and Receiving.
• Basic knowledge of Asset Management System (AMS) and/or an inventory management system.
• Basic understanding of repair parts management, depot repair processes and sustainment principles.
• Awareness and/or experience with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
• Strong technical skills and customer interface skills.
• Self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks and interface well with other Program disciplines.
• Agile thinker with an ability to execute priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
- Lockheed Martin Jobs